- September 19 (Tue.)
Scientific Program (special and general sessions)
- September 20 (Wed.)
Scientific Program (special and general sessions), Banquet
- September 21 (Thu.)
Scientific Program (special sessions)
Speaker needs to be the member of the Ceramic Society of Japan
upon submission of the application form.
- The sessions of the meeting will be of two kinds.
There will be special sessions for selected topics and general sessions.
- (1) Special sessions (Oral and poster presentations. Poster presentations are optional in some sessions)
- Following 16 sessions are organized.
- Crystal Science - New Development and Material Research for Crystal Growth and Technology-
- Emerging Materials - New materials and structure analysis -
- Photoceramics - New strategies for bright optoelectronic materials and photo-active functions
- New Frontier of Dielectric Materials
- Refractories innovation
- Properties and Processing - Breakthrough on Engineering Ceramics -
- Advance Development of Ceramics Materials by Using Smart Processing
= New Waves of Organization, Patterning, Freeform Fabrication, Sintering Technique =
- High-reliability and performance of advanced ceramics by nanoparticle processing
- Development and Evaluation of Ceramics in Medicine through Control of Nano-interface
- Vector Materials Science and Technology
- Hybrid Materials --- from hybrid processing to nano-sized hybrid materials ---
- Chemical Design for Ceramics -From Molecular Design to Functional Materials Synthesis-
- Aqueous solution science for ceramic processing
-towards unique functionality and emergence of high-performance-
- Smart Sensing Materials
- New trend on ceramic materials for environmental conservation
- New trend in high energy-conversion materials
- (2) General sessions (Poster presentation only)
- If you can not find a special session appropriate for your topic,
you could present your paper in the following general sessions.
Please note that only poster presentations are allowed for general sessions.
- Structural ceramics
- Glass and photonic materials
- Porcelain enamel
- Environment and energy related material
For oral presentations in special sessions, 20 minutes
will be allotted for each paper.
LCD projector, an over-head projector, a screen and a pointer are equipped
in each room.
In some special sessions, poster presentations are also planned. In such cases,
final decision of the presentation style will be determined by the session organizers,
although you submit the preference of your presentation style in your application form.
Please check at the online submission page for details.
Online submission of application form via web is the only way to submit your application.
Paper title, author(s), affiliation(s), and short summary are required for the submission.
Extended abstract for the proceedings should be submitted either via web or by
postal mail in July.
Submission of application form via web Finished
You are requested to submit an application form of your presentation
in two weeks at the web-site called J-Stage operated by JST.
Starting time : May 11 (Thu.) 14:00, Deadline : May 29 (Mon.) 14:00
If you cannot submit your application via web, please contact us.
TEL : (+81) 3-3362-5232
FAX : (+81) 3-3362-5714
Electronic submission of extended abstract as a PDF file is available. If you do not have PDF-generating software, you can send printed extended abstract via postal mail.
Electronic submission of a PDF file via the Website: July 11 - 14:00 August 2, 2006 (The Website for submission will open on 14:00 July 11, 2006)
Electronic submission of a PDF file Finished
Submission of a camera-ready printed manuscript (duplicate) via postal mail: July 24, 2006
Guidelines for preparation and submission of manuscripts for extended abstracts
- Deadline for the submission of the application form: May 29 (Mon.) 14:00
Acceptance of your application form will be notified by e-mail
immediately after the submission.
- Presentation details (presentation style, date, time)
will be given by e-mail by the middle of July.
- Outline on the submission of extended abstract
(Details will be disclosed soon at this web-site.)
Electronic submission of extended abstract as a PDF file is available.
If you do not have PDF-generating software
you can send printed extended abstract via postal mail.
1. Electronic submission via web site is scheduled from July 11 to August 2, 2006.
2. The camera ready extended abstract should be received at the Ceramic Society of Japan
no later than July 24 (Mon.). Please send an original and a copy of the extended abstract.
Any extended abstract received after this date will not be published.
- Date: September 20, 2006 18:30 -
- Place: The BELL CLASSIC KOFU
- Fee: 7,000JPY
For those who wish to join, please make reservation at registration desk in University of Yamanashi.
The registration will be on-site on September 19 to 21, 2006.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.