Journal of the Ceramic Society of Japan (JCS-Japan) Open Access
JCS-Japan is an academic journal issued on the first day of each month.
- Contents of the latest issue
- Pages for contributed articles to JCS-Japan
- Submit your paper
- August 2007-latest issue 「JCS-Japan」
- 1988-July 2007 「JCS-Japan」
- 1950-1987 「Journal of the Ceramic Association, Japan」
- 1947-1949 「Journal of the Ceramic Association, Japan」
- 1892-1946 「Journal of the Ceramic Association, Japan」
Journal of Asian Ceramic Societies (JAsCerS) Open Access
Issued since March 2013
Free submission & Free access Journal
JASCER changed publisher from Elsevier to Taylor & Francis(T&F) from 2018.
Ceramics Japan is a journal as well as a bulletin of the Society. It covers a wide range of trends related to ceramics.
Books, Publications, Certified Reference Materials, and Society Standards Technical books related to ceramics, certified reference materials, and Society Standards are sold. For members of the Society, bargain prices are provided. In addition, some publications are available to members for free.
- Catalogue of the publications of the Ceramic Society of Japan (Japanese only)